On arrival at Guwahati Airport OR Railway Station you will be greet by our representative & transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, on arrival check in to hotel. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Early morning explores any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Elephant rides are all regulated and controlled by the forest Dept. Govt. of Assam. We do not have any control on the booking. Elephant rides & Jeep safari are subject to availability only.
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Shillong. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Morning after early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station.
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meals on Breakfast Basis.
• Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
• One elephant safari & one jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding and porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges
• Air Fare / Train fare
• Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Cost includes’ column.
© Sami International Travels | Design & developed by Web Partner